Oh the funny joy of a conversation between a three year old and a four year old:
Matthew : I go to cool.
Zoe: Oh. Yeah. You go cool? Big cool?
M: yup. I'm handsome
Becky: You sure are handsome!
Z: Yeah. I'm a cootie pie!!
M: lets play chess ( drags out chess set and puts pieces on the board as fast as he can)
Z: yeah!! ( looks confused , puts one piece on and watches)
m: King me , check me!
Z: oh! Check me!! ( giggle giggle)
m: Check mate, I win!, Yeah! Check Mate! ( has put all the peices on)
z: (giggle giggle) Uh huh! Mate! We win!!
M: I win!
Z: Lets have a tea party, come on!
M ; Ok! ( till he realizes what a tea party is)
and they just go on and on. I love getting my little boy fix, but it is another universe! The two are coloring right now and this adorable boy is sure he sees his name everywhere. ( I think he is recognizing the letter M)Zoe of course is very impressed . I happy she has someone to play with at least for today.
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
3 comments:
HAHA! That was SO cute!! Zoe sure is a "cootie pie"!
HAHAHA...tooo cute!!!!
whut u talkin bout willis
Post a Comment