Widdly Tink Family

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Finally

It is 58 right now, but sunny. ( probablly going to warm up, ugh) We are so exctied. Gonna pull out the jeans and real shoes, not just flip flops! This weather I miss. We have a lot of household crap to catch up on today and I am getting over a radom fever. Everyone else seems fine. ( No one seems to feel up to doing the dishes though, ugh.) I take one day "off" and the house falls apart. It looks like I fed 50 people yesterday. I am on the third load for the dishwasher and nearly every pan we have is dirty. The kids had a "lazy " day yesterday ( oh it is NOT going to be a weekly thing for sure!) they could have whatever they wanted to eat, which in our house is HUGE. We watched Harry Potter all day and I did not move from the couch, a rarity for me. Of course now I feel gross and want to shower, pick up vaccuum and scrub. We have a ton of errands to do that we didn't do yesterday. And of course I STILL have those appts. to make.
The other big new is Sophie lost her first tooth. Pictures coming soon. She is so excited. I love this age, they look so cute with missing teeth!
Only a few more weeks till Halloween.....

2 comments:

Monique said...

Yea! Sophie is so big! Haley lost her two bottom teeth this month and it IS so cute!

CJ said...

Wow..Hannah has lost ZERO teeth. I am wondering if i should be concerned. They are still up there nice and tight. But, she didn't get her teeth till she was a year old..maybe she will loose them a year later?
emily g

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.