Widdly Tink Family

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

heat wave

Oh How I am trying to adjust to October in Cali! It is 87 right now, with only a slightly cooler breeze. ( Sunny of course!) Usually we get a fairly brisk breeze off the ocean but not today. I feel sweaty and sticky and yuck! I got a very annoying letter from the school requesting a medical screening for Sophie ( poor Zoe will have to spend yet ANOTHER day in a waiting room) and a California shot record which is probablly a different clinic altogether, meaning more waiting ! Just more aggravation and appts. for me to schedule. I am not about to get on the phone in this heat, tomorrow though ....
ugh.
well, we might end up having sandwiches for dinner or ice cream. I miss my AC!!!
Got a long hot night ahead.. cranky kids and mommy:)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

oh dear....87 in October...I would very happily trade that for our 50s right now...Thats crazy that you have to do another medical screening for Sophie. And Im glad Nick is doing alright...We've been praying for him

Amy said...

Wow! 87?! I felt like we were having a heat wave yesterday with our 63degrees. lol

Monique said...

What's going on with my Sophie?? Poor girl. Love that sweetheart! Give her a hug for me, along with the rest of your girls... oh while you are at it, tell one of them to give you a hug from me. Hang in there little Soph!

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.