Well I have the printer situation sorted out and installed the 'new' one myself. I can see it having the same dang problem soon though! Broken vaccums I am still working on. NIck is able to manage a few financial things for me which is a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders. I am still having one obstacle after another with getting Zoe enrolled in pre-k. I am still gonna try but will probably have to pay for her to go a few times a week. I can teach her, but she desperatley needs to socialize.
Oh how I miss you Mo!!
I also want to thank everyone here and on Facebook( you are all pretty much one in the same, lol) for all your support. This is olny the beginning of the deployment but I don't feel so out of touch with everyone. Most of my stress has been from household appliances rebelling!! Kids are starting to get used to the strict routines , I knew it would pay off eventually. We have immediate and non negotioable punishment for the older ones now, chores, chores, chores. every time. Little ones are loving their smiley charts and rewards. (big ones get rewards too!!) I try to be careful what I threaten. Grounding for the day, or next day has a better affect then a week, two weeks forever!!
Next is scrubbing the floor with a toothbrush! Just kidding. The girls love earning WII and computer/e mail time and I am starting a game night/spa night that that can work towards.
Everyone gets pizza/movie on sat no matter what so there is always a positive.
I had to change pizza to sat cuz we have fish on fridays during lent and the little ones went ballistic. Jeesh. talk about lovin routine!!
I want a few of you moms to do the Mamma thing, TAG ladies!! Even ask your teens if you got em.
Thanks!
Yes, my ear still hurts but I am sooo cool man!!
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
3 comments:
Good job, now move your butt to the UPS store and get the old one outta here. ( sorry, feeling lame-0 with no comments, ha ha)
LOL..I thought I was the only one that answered myself. I did that once on myspace and got all kinds of comments about losing it..Glad things are settling down a little for you. Life can seem overwhelming sometimes just hang in there and know there are lots of people who love you and have confidence in you
LOL...and the word verification to comment on your blog is shmorker...what the heck is smorker?
Is it really? I didn't know there was one. OH, it changes all the time now its humat. I think they are random . Now I have THREE comments, he heh e he
Post a Comment