Ok most of your comment forms have changed and I am confused!! what is my URL?
what do I post as??? Where did the easy form go??? I can always stalk you on facebook. ha ha ha.
Oh I am just kidding. Just annoyed at the URL thing.
So far things that have gone Kapooey since Nick left
washer on and off
new vaccuum
printer
tv keeps TRYINg it is new so it better NOT!!!
don't know how to get my new CDs on the computer to put the song on i pod. (oh dalgrunitt I will ask the kids, I can only do so much you know!!)
Dryer got left on sanitize ( by me for three loads) and High/extened dry by??? for FIVE loads. Washer was set on Hot for two.
so I am not THAT fat. ha ha .
all my shirts ride up juuuust enought to let the little bit of flabby hang out. lovely.
I am placing bets on backed up sinks/showers ( all the hair in this house and sand after today) and the microwave.
WHEW. Not too bad, really.
My poor wine glasses are getting dusty. I will have to start drinking my coke zero out of them. lol
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
3 comments:
If by your url you mean your web address its franticfranfamily.blogspot.com
Not sure what you mean about the comment forms being different. They look the same to me.
I don't get it. Can you speak English? :) UR L? You are? Okay, that was lame. I just watched High School Musical for the first time, so I am high on the cheese.
You posts of your blogs come up as "keeping up with the franchuks" your comment posts come up as Becky...and as for url...no clue.
Post a Comment