Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!!! I have been busy all afternoon making my famous guiness stew. This year we are having beer bread too!! I tried it with the guiness, which can be a bit strong so I cut it with a little root beer. Sounds gross but hopefully will taste good. I actually found some natural raised, hormone free, veg fed lamb in case i accidentally ingest some along with my veggies. All I have left are some potatoes to roast ( ok, I cheated on those!) and we are good to go. I had hard time finding a single bottle of Guiness ( what would I do with a six pack, seriously . I don't drink it nor do none of my friends or their hubby's) but I finally did. It is already smelling heavenly in here. And getting a bit warm. Weather is picking up, needless to say this isn't your typical March chilly stew weather. Kinds feels like may! Oh well. I had the table all decorated with little treasures for the kids. Sophie was up before dawn to see what the Leprachauns left her. ( I always give them a little something, but the whole leprachaun thing was all her!) They got green buckets with shamrock headbands, necklaces, bracelets and some chocolate coins from Sees. I noticed that the "extra" coins have already dissapeared ( ZOE) and some one keeps eyballing mine. ( Zoya again! Its driving her nutso that I am not eating them all right away!)
I am actually anxious to put all this stuff away and get out the Easter "crap" ok, I will admit I want it all done up for my company and I will use ANY excuse to decorate.
I plan on eating myself into a semi catatonic state and chilling tonight!
Happy Green Day ( Zoe is so happy, its her favorite color day!!)
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
1 comment:
I was just looking at the scrapbook page that I did last year for the Preschool Green Party and tomorrow is the next Green Party!! Fun, huh? Happy St. Patty's!
Post a Comment