Widdly Tink Family

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Your MOMMA

This is a cute idea. Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond
my answers from Zoe age 3, Sophie age6, Emily age 12, Katey age 14
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Z: to flush /S:I love you /E: STOP/K:I love you


2. What makes mom happy?
Z: snuggle/S: me being good/E: time out with her friends/K: when I clean my room

3. What makes mom sad?
Z: I steal medicine ( huh?)/S: when I be bad and I get hurt/E: Us being bad/K:when I don't follow the rules

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Z:shake your butt/ S: by tickling me/E: makes jokes/K:when she does funny things

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Z: a bottle/S: me/E: evil to her brothers/K: I don't know

6. How old is your mom?
Z; 3/ S: 34/E:34/K:34

7. How tall is your mom?
Z: um this tall (holds hand about chair height)S:16/E: I do not know/K:like five something

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Z: Doing the dishes ( NOT)/S:Play with me/E:facebook/K:sit on the couch and read

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Z: say peek a boo!/S: Play with Zoe/E: clean/K:watch tv or e mail

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Z: a prize/S: I don't know/E: art/K:home decorating

11. What is your mom really good at?
Z: showing Z/S: Talking/E:creative stuff/K:scrapbooking

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Z: not peek a booing/S: I don't know/E: not yelling/K:playing the WII ( just mario kart)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Z: text ( too bad that doesn't pay)/S: take care of her kids/E:take care of us/K: Take care us

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Z:onions ( what??)/S: Pie/E: bread/K:dark chocolate

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Z:making me music/S: when she bes nice to me/E; shes creative/K: shes creative

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Z: Arthur/S: Supermom/E: I don't know/K: I don't know

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Z: play puzzles/S: walk /E: watch movie/K:Play WII , shop

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Z: i don't know/S: we both like to play/E: we like to cook/K:uhhh(does not want to be like me in anyway and would not answer)

19. How are you and your mom different?
Z: I don't know/S: by the sizes/E: I like to be outside a lot/K ummm( in every way possible)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Z: you are the best mommy ever/S: by her hugs and kisses/E: she says it/K:um...she...says so

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Z: to the cooking store/S: Claim Jumpers/E: Trader Joes/K: to bed (right on!!)

No comments:

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.