Oh the irony! Was it punishment for past over indulgences? Food poisoning? Taking too many pills on empty tummy? All of the above???
What ever it was I am slowly recovering. The little ones bounced back pretty quickly. Basically we had a puke o rama here Friday night. NOT FUN. ( plus, ok I was a "little" doped up from mis -dosing some meds. oopsie!) The only lingering affect seems to be this horrible, migraine calliber headache that NOTHING seems to touch. I can get it dimmed enough to function but it doesn't go away.
Plus, I have too much money. Oh don't get all excited. That is NOT good news. THAT means I forgot to pay something very important and can't figure out what it is. I am sure it will be sucked out of my acct very soon. Till then I am watching the bank like a hawk. I am just working on getting better so I can get this house into shape for Jim and Nicloes visit, which is coming up fast! I am very exctied. THe only drawback is we might have to turn around and go back to San Diego the next day, Emily has a interview for a science camp she wants to attend. I got the good ol GPS which is good cuz I don't know where ANY of the fun Stuff in SD is. That is still up in the air.
( don't worry J&N, you guys just relax!!)
Lessons learned this weekend: 1. If I can get that sick sober , I don't think I will be going on a
wild drinking binge any time soon. (really!!)
2.Don't eat fish that smells funny even if it was expensive
and you don't want to waste it.
3. Having three people throw up in six places gets your floor
clean. (not fun though!)
4. You can order Dominos online!
5. If pills say "take as directed" or 'Take with food" or "don't take more that such and such in a 24 hr peroid" OBEY THE RULES!!!!
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
3 comments:
my mouthed just dropped and it never closed... what a fiasco!! Just keep saying: life is good, life is good, life is good. over and over and over... :)
:o( Its ok...with our 40 min in JFK theres a slim chance we might not get into SD until the 21st LOL...just kidding!! dont worry about the house too much....we'll know its lived in!!
Aweee poor Becky..its bad enough having to take care of yourself when you're sick but yourself and the girls too is to much. If Jim is anything with your girls like he is with my grand kids you'll have a little time to yourself. He's a good kid sitter. He especially enjoys pretending he's a bean bag chair. Look on my facebook pictures February2009..LOL
Post a Comment