Widdly Tink Family

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sick, take two!!

Oh yeah have I got it big time!! I just hope the kids don't get it. I think some of them already had this bug. ( little germ factories!!) I keep promising pictures, I know! We had a great visit with Jim and Nicole. As so as I tell Nick the "crazy thing" I did I will post it ( and pictures) on here. Shhhh jim and nicole!! I am off to "rest" lets hope this nasty bug doesn't last six weeks like last time....

2 comments:

Dianeax00 said...

Aweee...poor Becky. There's been alot of sickness going around this winter. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Amy said...

I hope you feel better! This has been a terrible bug this year!
"crazy thing"?! pictures!? I cant wait to see! :)

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.