Widdly Tink Family

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Green Day

Here is some of the "treasure" and then Zoes fancy green hair do.

My hirt works on SO many levels. Sober, but still a total klutz. Last is me and my little green girl. She thought everyone was wearing green for her special green day! (ok I had green hair too, but it was hidden in the back)
Hope everyone had a great "green day" !Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Monique said...

I need to here to be creative for all the holidays! You ar so good at this! So I love that shirt of yours and I want one. Where?

Becky said...

I have this thing for funny shirts and a friend introduced me to this $5.99 store... crazy! I didn't fall down but did manage to bust my butt on the seatbelt buckle getting into the car yest. ouchy! I lOVE to decorate. Even easter, my least fav holiday to decorate for.
(long story involving morning sickness and easter candy.. blegh)

Amy said...

You guys look so cute! I love the hair ribbons! :)

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.