
Here is Katey before and the beginnings of after on her braces!! She only has the top ones , she will get the bottoms in a few months. Only 1year ( give or take a few months) to go!!
Thanks Erica to the dental referral.

Here I am all dressed up in my special biker gear. I LOVE the jacket. My helmet has pink butterflies on it and those boots are actually part of an old Halloween costume. Yes, the riding chaps are coming soon because that coastal wind rips through my jeans, brrr. I even have gloves. The goggles tend to leave oh so attractive marks on my face. Oh well. Nick and I are off for a ride, sooooo fun!! Ignore the uncool saftey vest! Actually I am very happy to wear it since it gets foggy here a lot. STILL .
Off we go!( Yes, I know Katey needs a haircut, I just can't convince her. TEENAGERS!!)

2 comments:
I didn't know you were a hard-core biker babe! :) lol. Where are the air bags? You need one more safety device. jk
Biking chaps, huh? Do they have leather fringe on the side? Now, that would be cooler than the vest.
I love Katie's hair with the blonde!!! Its very very cute. Poor girl looks like shes in so much pain with those braces :o( Aunt Nicole sends hugs!! And of course you looks stunning in your bike gear..I especially love the goggles!!! Is ther anyway Nick can get a little reflecty belt...I know in CO my brother had a choice between the belt or the vest.
Post a Comment