Widdly Tink Family

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkins

This is our day at the pumpkin farm. As you can see, Zoe was terrified of this witch and the brutal sun was in everyones eyes. The kids had a good time, did a hay ride and corn maze and of course, got a pumpkin. Weird to see everyone in shorts, shades and hats!




I

2 comments:

Monique said...

Is that little Zoe being so scared? Poor girl! Love the shots!

Nicole said...

Its ok I would have been scared of the witch too!!! And I have to say Katey looks soooo much old with her braces and long hair. Its crazy!!! And i would take the shorts and shades here right about now. They said its supposed to snow today.

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.