Widdly Tink Family

Monday, March 30, 2009

Here it is!!!


My new tattoo! Its over a scar on my leg. YES, it hurt and still does! I am very pleased with it though. A little worried how its healing but I have a good friend thats an expert on tattoos and she has looked at it for me. The colors did fade a little but I guess they leave a lot of excess ink on there, so thats normal. Its defiatley larger that the one on my arm, but the guy was quick. He designed and drew that right on me and helped me pick the colors. I like the way it kinda matches my arm. The bad thing is it makes the one on my arm look really really faded!! So yes, that was a whole barrel of fun trying not to bump it and to sleep when I was sick!! Just call me the tattooed lady....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very pretty!!

Monique said...

That's your leg!!! Skinny thing. And I think a tat over my scar would be oh so great. . .

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.