Upside down doesn't really count. Actually, my hard work is beginning to pay off! I am nearer to my normal fit weight. whew. Jeans are beginning to zip up a little eaiser. Running, is still hard but I am making slow progress.
I seem to be sleeping better, exercise is definately good for me!!
We have no real news to report , same ol same ol here.
Emily gets to go to Legoland on a school field trip. Now thats all the little kids are talking about.
Well back to figuring my budget, diet, groceries, etc.
like I said, boring, but normal.
Birthday Song Status Download
6 years ago
2 comments:
i know im tipping the scales...the stress has really taken its toll on me...but im going to pop in Jillian tonight and get a good workout...after I eat pizza of course LOL
Ug. These last 6 pounds are the worst!!! I can't get them to come off! Help! I am doing the fumb aerobics. I'm doing the work! "Gimme gimme gimme, I need I need!" Name that movie?? :)
Post a Comment