Widdly Tink Family

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vacation

I have been having a blast with my brother and sister in law!! We happened to visit the harbor and at the beach was some kind of surfing contest. It was so neat to watch. ( I think the surfer chicks ROCK! you go girls!!) Yes me being "local" didn't bring my camera, and my sister in laws quit on her. (don't worry, she'll have more pics as soon as she gets the good batteries!) They are off to Hollywood today and Disney tomorrow and coming back my way on thurs. That actually works out because I had laundry and cleaning to catch up on and the girls have church class tomorrow evening. We dont' have plans for the weekend but i MIGHT do something outrageous friday. Will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like you guys are having such a great time! Enjoy having your family visit.

Nicole said...

yeah...SOOOO outrageous!!! Wild THANG!!!!!

The Cutest Blog On The Block

About Me

My photo
I am 34 with four wonderful girls. Have been married to Nick ( my marine!) for 15 years. I am getting used to California , but missing the snow. I am a neat freak ( just ask the kids) I am proud to be a homemaker but I don't stay at home, life is too busy.